Thursday, May 24, 2018

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY



"IT’’S ME UNIQUE UNI"





Hi to my readers out there! I’m Uni-Pearl Alagos Estolloso and I was born on the 25th of April, 1999 in Prk. Lapu-Lapu Proper Poblacion Sto Nino South Cotabato currently taking up BSed Mathematics at Mindanao State University, I graduated at Sto Nino National High School and I’m already on my 3rd year in College.  My parents were Jun M. Estolloso and Merylo A. Estolloso. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.

My early childhood was typical low class environment (though) the 90’s. My father is a business man and my mother is a stay at home mother. I had a happy, normal childhood as an only child, leaving me somewhat spoiled. With the fresh start, I start with my elementary days, I was that kind of person that all of my classmates didn’t like me guess what they always bully me like “Putot, Payat, Pangit, Dungas (ouch!)” and many more (can’t remember though) and then when I entered my high school life some of my classmates still bullying me (Whatever!). And in my high school life I was an honor student which was rank 2. I’m so very competitive during that days and I joined to all the activities in school.

And now in my college life are all new, new classmates, new environment, new teachers, new buildings, new friends and all was new. The hardest part when you are in college is where you are far to your family and live an independent life. Being an independent is hard but yet it’s a challenge for me. I have my likes and dislikes but it so many to mention (peace). The part of my body that I love the most are my hair and my nails, its obvious right? I love to collect shoes, clothes, nail polish, bags, wallets and many more in short I love colleting things. I have my goals. First, to finish my college degree, second to get a permanent job and lastly to make my parents proud. I believe in a saying that “It nice to be important but important to be nice”. That’s all and asking for your time to read my articles. Thank you so much, God bless you! J



5 comments: