"A TEACHER IS ALSO A
STUDENT"
Why did I choose this path? How ready am I in teaching students of generation Z?
Everyone will, of course, have a different answer to this questions. There are
many reasons why people choose to become a teacher. First, let’s start why I
chose this profession.
When I was in high school my dream is to be an HRM
because I love cooking. One time I asked my mother “Nay, ma HRM lang ko ha?”
and then she answered “Hindi lang kay ang mga pinsan mo HRM mga curso nila
paryas2 na kamo” that time I’m disappointed. One of my aunt ask me “ Ano kuhaon
mo nga curso jhing? Then I answered “HRM tani tita kaso hindi lang dw hmbal ni
nanay “and again she answered me back “Accountancy nalang jhing dako sweldo ah
parihas kay kuya noy2” and me was like “Oo no sigesige”. And again and again my
mother told me that “how about you take education? It’s a life time career and
big salary”. So, when I took MSU SASE I chose my 1st choice is
Accountancy and 2nd choice BSed Mathematics. I passed the MSU
SASE and sad to say I didn’t reach the cut off score of my dream course which
is my 1st choice. I don’t have any choice so, I got a slot for
BSed Mathematics at first I don’t like teaching and I hate reporting’s which is
teacher always do reporting’s like demo teaching (Duh!).
It’s
been 3 years and guess what I learned to love teaching because of my course I
improved my reporting skills, I practiced myself to engage in paper works even
its so tiring (hays!). When I was in 1st year college I don’t
have any confidence in reporting and I’m so lazy in my paper works but now
guess what I don’t even practice before my report even the result is not
excellent but still I can report even without practicing my script not like
before I make many script and practice and in reporting’s I forgot everything.
Our FS1 to be honest I’m so happy I don’t know how to explain my feelings when
someone greeted me a “Good Morning Ma’am” even you’re tired it is all nothing when
you heard that greetings. So, I never regret that I chose this path.
How ready am I in teaching students of generation Z?
Teaching is not an easy task, this is a noble
profession and you have to take this seriously, to love it and dedicate
yourself into this profession. This day I fully realized that I am really meant
for the teaching profession because for 3 years in schooling and observing I
never stop being an educator. And I believed that teaching is a noble and
important profession and is an element of change for the society. And by this I
will accept the challenges in improving myself and dedicate myself in teaching
and being a second parent for them and keep on supporting them as they grow and
graduate to be a well-developed and will have an important part of the society.

Be the best teacher soon!
ReplyDeleteGo with it!
ReplyDelete"Teacher teach with a heart" NICE!
ReplyDeleteKeep on loving teaching!
ReplyDeleteContinue the path you've started
ReplyDeletebe a good teacher uni.
ReplyDeleteFollow what your heart desires
ReplyDeleteBe a good teacher!
ReplyDeleteBe the best teacher in the future😊
ReplyDeletedream high ! and i know You'll be a great teacher in the future :)
ReplyDeleteAs long as you love your job and your students, you can influence many! All the best Uni Pearl.
ReplyDelete